top of page

How to File a Complaint

If you as a member of the public, an employer or a colleague, have concern(s) about the care/service delivered or about the professional conduct of a Registered Midwife you may file a complaint against the midwife with the Registrar of the Newfoundland and Labrador Council of Health Professionals. 

Please follow the link below:

bottom of page